Wednesday 20 June 2007

My arms hurt.

If there's one thing I really don't like about preparing for the Rally, it's all the needles. Seriously, I'm sick of getting stuck. Of course I'd rather be sick of getting stuck now, than actually be sick on the Rally later on, so I'll just have to suck it up and take my vaccinations like a man. Still, I wouldn't mind if I were done with it already. I feel like a pin-cushion and I still have two more rabies shots and one more TBE shot to go.

In other (and much less painful) news we can announce another sponsor. The Duisburg branch of MLP has generously agreed to help us out. Our visa costs are rising rapidly (since we need to apply for express processing wherever we can), so this is coming at a very opportune moment. Special thanks to Herr Aßmann.

We're also working on some neat ways for you to keep track of us during the Rally, so stay tuned.

No comments: